Our traditional service includes chanted liturgy and traditional hymns. The Lutheran Service Book is the guide for this service.
Holy Communion is celebrated on the 1st and 3rd Sundays during the 8:00am service.
The entire service is displayed on the two large screens in the front of the sanctuary for ease of participation.
Rehearsal for the Mt. Olive Children’s Christmas Program – “The Not So Silent Night”
* Sunday November 19, 9:15am
* Sunday November 26, 9:15am
* Sunday December 3, 9:15am
* Wednesday December 6, 6:30pm
“Dress Rehearsal” and performance at Stone Bridge – Saturday, December 9, 9am-noon
Last Rehearsal – Sunday December 10, 9:15am
Performance – Sunday, December 10 during 10:30am Service
- Children ages 3 years to high school can attend Sunday School
- Tweens 5th & 6th grade
- All classes located in the Preschool wing
- 4 year olds can start attending KREW [Kid’s Really Experiencing Worship] during the late service
- 7th and 8th grade: Confirmation class
- High School: meet in their own Sunday School class
We currently offer two Adult Bible Classes, and both meet in the Fellowship Hall:
Pastor Meyer and a variety of other leaders lead one Bible class that meets in the Fellowship Hall. Join the lively discussion, the studying of the Word, and of course, coffee — yes both leaded and decaf.
The contemporary service includes both spoken liturgy as well as songs of praise and worship. The liturgy and songs are displayed on the two large screens in the front of the sanctuary.
Our Praise Team, directed by Karen Harris, leads the congregation in our music worship.
Holy Communion is celebrated on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month during this service.