Our mission at Mt. Olive Lutheran Preschool is to provide a loving, Christian environment that teaches children that Jesus loves them as they acquire social behavior skills, develop physically and mentally, and grow in emotional maturity.
We believe that sharing the love of Jesus with each child is the most important thing we can do each day. We will provide a warm and loving atmosphere in which to learn. We believe that children learn best through a variety of experiences, including play. Each teacher will attempt to provide situations which make learning exciting and fun.
• To provide children with a Christian education
• To help them develop a positive self-concept
• To help children develop a sense of sharing, caring, loving, and kindness
• To encourage children to think, reason, question, and experiment
• To encourage children’s language development
• To enhance children’s physical development
• To encourage good health practices, safety awareness, and focus on nutrition
• To encourage creative expression through art
• To play, have fun, and make friends