Sanctuary Worship – 10:30 am, with Holy Communion. The following safe practices will be implemented to help keep everyone safe:
- Members are asked to not arrive before 10:15 am.
- Face coverings are required for age 7+.
- Practice social distancing with those outside of your household.
- Pre-packaged communion and grape juice provided.
- A box will be placed in the Narthex for tithes.
- No nursery, education hour, or youth meetings will be offered until further notice.
- Temperatures of staff and volunteers will be taken.
- Limited handouts.
- Touchless hand sanitizer available.
If you are not feeling well, have a temperature, have a compromised immune system, or simply not ready to worship in person, please stay home and worship with us online.
This is a non-inclusive list as additional practices will be implemented as part of the church’s reopen action plan. We encourage you to review a more detailed version of our response efforts.