Living This Side of the Cross
2020 Lent Sermon Series
Mt. Olive Lutheran Church
Each service in this series focuses on a word to consider while living Lent on the Easter side of the cross. Each sermon highlights the ways in which the passion narratives of Christ take on more significant meaning for us when we see them through the lens of the empty tomb.
Each service helps us see that we are always alive in Christ.
- Ash Wednesday, Feb. 26th: PONDER
- Lent 1 – March 1: PURPOSE
- Lent 2 – March 8: PEOPLE
- Lent 3 – March 15: PRAYER
- Lent 4 – March 22: PRAISE
- Lent 5 – March 29: PROCLAIM
- Palm Sunday – April 5: PALMS
- Maundy Thursday – April 9: PREPARATION
- Good Friday – April 10: PASSION
- Easter Sunday – April 12: PARADISE
Can we pray for you?
Submit Prayer Request
10408 Hwy 290 West
Austin, Texas 78736
Most Recent Message
Worship Service – 1/10/2021Jason Wallingsford, Pastor Paul Meyer, January 10, 2021