In the book of Ephesians, Paul reminds us that as believers in Christ, we are all united in one body through baptism. Even though we are from differing ethnicities, ages, and social levels, we share in this new life in Christ.
In this sermon series on the book of Ephesians, we explore the relationship between grace, faith, and good works, as we strive to serve God and each other in unity and joy, trusting Him to equip us for victory over temptation and sin.
Join us over the next six weeks as we discuss:
- Week 1 (April 19) – The Interesting Thing About Religion is God
- Week 2 (April 26) – The Miracle of Being Included
- Week 3 (May 3) – Becoming a Grounded Person
- Week 4 (May 10) – A Mature Church
- Week 5 (May 17) – Life As a Teachable Moment
- Week 6 (May 24) – Spiritual Warfare
Can we pray for you?
Submit Prayer Request
10408 Hwy 290 West
Austin, Texas 78736
Most Recent Message
Worship Service – 10/18/2020Jason Wallingsford, Pastor Paul Meyer, October 18, 2020