In general, we human beings tend to feel more comfortable and at peace when our circumstances are mostly predictable and familiar and we feel some degree of control over our lives. So what do we do when life becomes much less predictable, when we feel less in control of our circumstances, and the future seems unclear?
Join us for this 8-week sermon series as we explore what it is to live as followers of Christ in ever-changing times!
- Week 1 (May 31): … Uncertainty
- Week 2 (June 7): … Challenge
- Week 3 (June 14): … Conflict
- Week 4 (June 21): … Grief
- Week 5 (June 28): … Temptation
- Week 6 (July 5): … Rejection
- Week 7 (July 12): … Injustice
- Week 6 (July 19): … God to show up
Can we pray for you?
Submit Prayer Request
10408 Hwy 290 West
Austin, Texas 78736
Most Recent Message
Worship Service – 7-05-2020Jason Wallingsford, Pastor Paul Meyer, July 5, 2020