What to Expect for Indoor Worship!
We are coming back inside and here are a few things you need to know:
- Wait until 10:15 to enter the building.
- Wear a mask while inside the building.
- Some will let you know when to find a seat.
- Pick a seat that’s not saved for social distance.
- After the service, wait until your row is dismissed.
We are excited to see you – please be respectful of others.
We are excited that the opportunity has finally arrived for us to begin worshiping together in the Sanctuary.
We are excited that the opportunity has finally arrived for us to begin worshiping together in the Sanctuary. As we make our final preparations to reopen for indoor worship, we wanted to take a few moments to provide you with some reminders if you plan to attend 10:30 am service on Sunday.
If you know now you’re coming to the 10:30 am service, give us a heads up by emailing Peggy Fulmer.
If you don’t have a chance to email, you can still come anyway. This is not a requirement. We’d love to see you!
- Members are asked to not arrive before 10:15 am. The doors will remain locked until this time.
- Face coverings are required for age 7+. If you are unable and choose not to wear a face covering, we respectfully ask that you worship with us online or during our outdoor service.
- Practice social distancing with those outside of your household.
- Pre-packaged communion and grape juice provided.
- A box will be placed in the Narthex for tithes.
- No nursery, education hour, or youth meetings will be offered until further notice.
- There will be limited handouts.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. While we have ordered touchless dispensers, they have not yet arrived. Regular hand sanitizer dispensers will be available, but we encourage you to bring your own if you are so inclined.
We’d like to reiterate that Mt. Olive will continue to provide service options that support your family making the best individual choice. If you are not ready or unable to participate in our 10:30 am service in the Sanctuary, we will continue to offer the following additional worship opportunities each week:
Outdoor Worship – 9:00 am in the courtyard, with Holy Communion offered. See the Olive Branch for additional details.
We continue to see a local decline in active cases, along with an overall statewide decline. Additionally, the Governor is shifting how active/positive cases are reported by local health departments so this will also impact the overall positive rate. As a member of the Mt. Olive community, we thank you for your part in helping make a positive difference in minimizing the spread of the virus.
We look forward to continuing our spiritual growth and journey together!
Kristy Almager – Congregational President, the Elders, Jason, and Pastor Meyer
Can we pray for you?
Submit Prayer Request
10408 Hwy 290 West
Austin, Texas 78736
Most Recent Message
Worship Service – 9/20/20Jason Wallingsford, September 20, 2020